H700-Series, High Pressure Hoses
from: £59.16 + VAT
Thermo-Plastic Safety Hoses (700-Series)
Delivery Time: Available from Stock, delivery within 1-2 working days.
- For demanding applications, featuring a 4:1 safety factor
- Maximum working pressure of 700 bar
- Outside jacket is polyurethane, to provide maximum abrasion resistance
- Exhibits low volumetric expansion under pressure to enhance overall system efficiency
- Crimped-on rubber strain relief for improved life and durability on all models.
- Available models include: H7202, H7203, H7206, HC7203, HB7206, HA7206, HC7206Q, H7210, HC7206, HB7206Q, HA7206B, HA7210, HC7210, HC7203B, HC7206C, HC7206B, HC7306, H7220, H7306, HC7210B, HC7220, H7310, H7230, HC7310, H7250, H7320, HC7250C, HC7320, H7330, H7350
Popular models are as follows:
HC7206 (1.8 Metres Long with CH604 Male Coupler One End, 3/8″ npt male other end)
HC7210 (3 Metres Long with CH604 Male Coupler One End, 3/8″ npt male other end)
HC7220 (6.1 Metres Long with CH604 Male Coupler One End, 3/8″ npt male other end)
View Downloads for Technical Specification