- Please specify the product required option(s).
Norbar Evotorque 2 Electric Torque Tool – 230 V
from: £9,216.00 + VAT
Norbar have combined proven joint sensing technology, data memory and transfer capabilities with Torque, Torque & Angle and Audit Modes to produce a highly accurate, user friendly, robust and versatile Electric Torque Tool
7 to 10 day lead time
Norbar’s EvoTorque 2 is an electric tool designed to accurately apply torque to threaded fasteners. Tools are factory calibrated to +- 3 % of reading.
The unique ‘intelligent joint sensing’ technology continually measures the joint during tightening and when necessary, employs dynamic braking to avoid torque over-shoot due to motor inertia.
Consequently , EvoTorque 2 can apply torque accurately over a wide range of joint rates from hard (high torque rate) through to soft (low torque rate). All EvoTorque tools are highly tolerant of supply voltage and frequency variation. If the supply voltage is outside the tolerance then, as a safety feature, the tool will be prevented from starting.
The EvoTorque 2 has the ability to memorise multiple targets, work IDs, user IDs and readings. A work sequence (flow) can be performed on the EvoTorque 2, taking the user through a pre-defined tightening sequence. The tool has four modes of operation: Torque, Torque & Angle, Torque & Angle with Final Torque and Torque Audit. The unique Audit mode is a sophisticated feature for testing pre-tightened bolts with minimal impact on the original fastening torque and can provide quality control data for monitoring joint performance over time.
Evotorque 2 builds on the original tool with these additional features:
- Multiple units of torque measurement, N.m, lbf.ft and kgf.m
- Calibrated from 20 % to 100 % of tool range
- Torque, Torque & Angle and Torque Audit modes available
- In Torque & Angle mode and Audit Mode, torque can be set from 10 % of tool maximum
- Display and on-board storage of final torque or torque and angle values
- Memory capacity for 3,000 readings, time and date stamped
- Clear indication of successful joint application
- USD & Bluetooth 4.0 data transfer (also called Bluetooth Smart)
- Complimentary PC software ‘EvoLog’ for data management and tool configuration
- 12 user IDs can be downloaded to the tool and results can be stored against individual users
- 20 unique stand-alone targets plus 20 unique work group targets for each work group
- Results can be output in CSV (comma-separated values) format for users not able to use EvoLog
- Ability to produce and store real time graphs via EvoLog
- Torque & Angle with Final Torque
- ‘Usage’ counter gives the ability to see the amount of times the tool has been used since the last reset
- ‘Operation Direction’ feature designed primarily for undoing bolts. When doing sequence tightening, it is now possible to undo an incorrectly tightened bolt without interrupting the sequence
- Two stage tightening gives faster application of a Snug Torque & Angle Target
- ‘Turn Angle’ option can be used to check if bolts have already been tightened in an assembly process
- Tool can be integrated into third party control systems
- Two different lock levels, lock level 1 as per previous lock, lock level 2 will not allow user to exit the run screen or change the target
- Maximum Audit Mode target angle of 720 deg.
Available models include: ET2-72-1000-230, ET2-72-1350-230, ET2-72-2000-230, ET2-80-2700-230, ET2-92-3500-230, ET2-92-4000-230, ET2-119-6000-230, ET2-119-7000-230
View Downloads for Technical Specification