- Please specify the product required option(s).
Norbar Evotorque Battery Tool (EBT)
from: £6,411.00 + VAT
The Norbar EvoTorque Battery Tool features a new brushless motor, data memory and data transfer capabilities. Norbar have combined this with their respected gearboxes to deliver a range of fast, reliable, accurate tools that retain key features from the EvoTorque 2 range.
7 to 10 day lead time
Fast: EBT uses a powerful motor coupled with either a single speed or auto two speed gearbox for rapid
joint completion times.
Durable: The industrial motor used by the EBT will keep going where most other battery tools will overheat.
Accurate: EBT is a transducer controlled battery powered torque tool designed for accurately applying torque
to threaded fasteners. The unique ‘intelligent joint sensing’ technology continually measures the
joint during tightening and when necessary, employs dynamic braking to avoid torque over-shoot
due to motor inertia, consistently achieving highly accurate results of up to ±3% of setting
- Tool is not constrained by a power cable or hose, improving safety, convenience and versatility
- Multiple units of torque measurement, including N·m, lbf·ft and kgf·m
- Torque, Torque & Angle and Torque Audit modes available
- ‘Torque Only’ mode provides the user with ‘Ease of Use’ functionality aiding tool familiarity
- Display and on-board storage of final torque or torque and angle values
- 3,000 reading memory, time and date stamped
- Clear indication of successful joint application
- USB and Bluetooth® 4.0 data transfer (also called Bluetooth® Smart)
- Complimentary PC software ‘EvoLog’ for data management and tool configuration
- 12 user IDs can be downloaded to the tool and results can be stored against individual users
- 20 unique stand-alone targets plus 20 unique work group targets for each work group
- Results can be output in CSV (comma-separated values) format for users not able to use EvoLog
- Ability to produce and store real time graphs via EvoLog
- ‘Usage’ counter gives the ability to see the amount of times the tool has been used since the last reset
- ‘Operation Direction’ feature designed primarily for undoing bolts.
- When doing sequence tightening, it is possible to undo an incorrectly tightened bolt without interrupting the sequence
- ‘Turn Angle’ option can be used to check if bolts have already been tightened in an assembly process
- Allows tool integration into third party control systems
- Maximum Audit Mode target angle (720°)
- Supplied with a traceable calibration certificate for torque & angle as standard. Calibrated from 20% to 100% of tools maximum torque capacity, clockwise only
- Available in single speed ideal for torque with angle control
- Auto two speed configurations available for rapid joint completion
Kit versions come with tool, 2 batteries, charger and a secondary handle in a carry case
Available models include: EBT-72-1350, EBT-80-2700, EBT-92-4000 both in Single Speed and Auto Two Speed
View Downloads for Technical Specification